Requirements for Umrah
Before travelling for Umrah
- A British Passport, or full UK residency for all other passports
- All passports must be valid for more than six months from the date of travel & at least have 2 successive blank pages for Umrah VISA.
- A valid A.C.W.Y. MENINGITIS vaccination certificate
- Two recent passport size colour photos (with a white background)
- Deposit as required for the chosen package (balance must be paid at least 1 month before travelling)
We have rendered the shrine (the Kaba) a focal point for the people, and a safe sanctuary. You may use Abraham's shrine as a prayer house. We commissioned Abraham and Ismail: "You shall purify My house for those who visit, those who live there, and those who bow and prostrate.