Who is collecting the data?
The information we collect from you is used only by Afta Tours Ltd
What data is being collected?
Only information that you voluntarily provide to us is being collected. This includes:
- Information that you enter on our website contact us forms
- Your Email address and name when you joining our newsletter mailing list.
- Details you provide us when purchasing packages / tickets etc.
- The information you provide when applying for a Visa.
What is the legal basis for processing the data?
The data we store is used solely by Afta Tours Ltd. We use it to contact you regarding the services that you inquire about or purchase from us.
Will the data be shared with any third parties?
Only Afta Tours Ltd, or individuals working with Afta Tours Ltd to provide their services have access to the data.
How will the information be used?
- Newsletter Subscription: If you sign up to our newsletter, we use your email address (and sometimes Name if optionally provided) to send out newsletters updating you of our new packages, offers and any other related news.
- Online Orders: We use the information you provide to process your order and send out your vouchers/receipts.
- Enrollment / Signing up to Services: We use your information to inform you of changes to published schedules, to contact you specific travel requirements, or in cases of an emergency where a next of kin/emergency services need to be contacted.
How long will the data be stored for?
Mailing lists: We store the data you provide until you unsubscribe from our mailing list
Other enquiries: We store the data until you request to have the data removed.
What rights does the data subject have?
By contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org, you (the data subject) can request to view any data we hold. You can also ask us to amend or remove any or all of the information we have. You can also request to end any correspondence we have with you.
How can the data subject raise a complaint?
By expressing your concerns in an email sent to email@example.com, or by writing to us at our postal address:
111 Kenton Road
We will reply back listing appropriate steps taken to resolve your issue.