Requirements for Hajj
Before travelling for Hajj
- A British Passport, or full UK residency for all other passports
- All passports must be valid for more than six months from the date of travel and have at least 2 blank pages for Hajj Visa
- A valid A.C.W.Y. MENINGITIS vaccination certificate (Valid for more than 3 years)
- Four recent passport size colour photos (with a white background)
- The Ministry of Hajj have introduced a policy of Hajj once only every five years. (This will not apply for pilgrims who accompany a female first degree Mahram, who hasn’t performed Hajj before)
We have rendered the shrine (the Kaba) a focal point for the people, and a safe sanctuary. You may use Abraham's shrine as a prayer house. We commissioned Abraham and Ismail: "You shall purify My house for those who visit, those who live there, and those who bow and prostrate.